What is expected for young researchers who take a leading role in scientific technology in the future?
What are the latest studies worked on by young researchers on site?
In the symposium, participants are explained in an easy-to-understand manner through a keynote speech and three sessions and expected to consider various opportunities for next generation researchers challenging for the future to be able to work on actively. We’re looking forward to accepting participation of many persons regardless of their fields of research. In particular, we really recommend the participation to graduate students who are considering going on to doctoral course aspiring to become a researcher in university since we believe it would be also helpful for their career design.
For more information, please click here.
【Next-Generation Researchers Symposium 2020】Website
【Next-Generation Researchers Symposium 2020】
- Date: October 22, 2020 (Thu), 10:00-16:00
- Venue: Hokkaido University, Held Online
- Objective: Exchange of young researchers
- Contents: Keynote Speech「The world SDGs envision」Kazuo TASE（President and CEO of SDG Partners,Inc.）／ Reports on the activities of young researchers active in various fields
- Open to: Undergraduates, Graduate students, Post-docs, Faculty and Staff
- Application: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_f_sVLORuQpyvVa7xHtWgsQ